1957 Triumph TR3
The first of the side-screen Triumph roadsters, the TR2, were in production 1953-55. Triumph made improvements starting in 1955 and renamed it TR3. Starting 1956,TR3s like this car, received front disk brakes (one of the first for commercial cars) and increased horsepower to 100 bhp.
Comm. No. - TS15495L
Engine: 1,991 cc (121.5 cu in) straight-4
Transmission: 4 speed, synchro 2-4
Curb weight: 955 kg (2,105 lb)
Length: 151 in (3,835 mm)
Click on any thumbnail picture for full size photo, use side arrows to change picture.